As London has moved in to Tier 3 we are delighted to say we are still open and are here to support you in your training. You can book 1 hour slots to train in a fully equipped personal training lane following either our CrossFit, Strength, Gymnastics or Weightlifting programmes. Our experienced coach will be on hand to provide individual coaching throughout your training and to oversee all of our Covid and general safety procedures.
Why not use this time to focus on your weaknesses and hit 2021 as your fittest yet.
The importance of fitness and a healthy lifestyle has never been more important as we face Covid 19. Some of the things you can expect when you train at our facility:
- A robust booking and sign in system and capacity limits to enable social distancing
- A personal training lane fully stocked with your own equipment for the session and distanced at least 2m from everyone in the room
- An experienced member of our team to provide individual coaching to you throughout as you follow your choice of our fitness programmes including CrossFit, Strength, Weightlifting and Gymnastics
- A 15 minute gap between sessions to avoid gatherings pre and post training
- Enhanced cleaning regime between training slots, hand sanitiser and disposable disinfectant wipes
- Please bring a full water bottle or take advantage of the BCAA beverages on sale in our vending machine – contactless payments available
If you prefer; our team of experienced coaches have run daily online classes designed to enable you to continue your fitness journey from the safety of your own home or park. These online classes continue as we understand not everyone is able to access the box at this time.