The importance of fitness and a healthy lifestyle has never been more important as we face Covid 19. As a class based training facility we were already experienced in running booking systems and managing class sizes. As we reopened on 25th July we went above and beyond the government guidelines for social distancing and safe indoor training. Some of the things you can expect when we get the go ahead to reopen again are:
- A personal training lane fully stocked with your own equipment for the session and distanced at least 2m from everyone in the room
- A 15 minute gap between sessions to minimise gatherings pre and post training
- Enhanced cleaning regime between classes, hand sanitiser and disposable disinfectant wipes
- For now our change and shower facilities remain closed and we ask that you arrive ready to train not more than 5minutes before you class. Please keep personal belongings with you in your lane.
- Please bring a full water bottle or take advantage of the BCAA beverages on sale in our vending machine – contactless payments available
Throughout lockdown our team of experienced coaches have run daily online classes designed to enable you to continue your fitness journey from the safety of your own home or park. These online classes continue as we understand not everyone is able to access the box at this time.